I inherited a couple of coats and a wonderful wrap from my mother which I stroke from time to time, because really, they do feel different. I haven't worn them yet and I don't know if I will, but bearing in mind they're beautiful, vintage pieces, I may well be tempted in the future.
Now that faux fur can be such amazing quality I thought I'd have a quick look and see what you could order now, that would get you to the church on time on Christmas Day. I found five to fall in love with, so here they are.
- Oasis at ASOS Leopard Print (just two sizes left so hurry, hurry, hurry.)
- Wallis long Faux Sheepskin Coat
- Star by Julien Macdonald for Debenhams
- Coast Faux Fur Mandarin Collar Jacket
- Oasis Shaggy Faux Fur Jacket